Friday, August 29, 2008

pictures

I love to be able to show ppl pics of my kids. Coming soon-- more pics and I'm sure a comment on Auburn's season opening game. We're having a pay-per-view party!! Huraay! I hope you were invited. Amry (our 10 yr old) asked if we specifically got a satellite dish just to watch the footballs games. As we were all in the van, I thought I'd let her father answer that one. He begrudingly admitted that it was in deed the case. "However!", he added, that an important bonus was that we now had BYU TV (and of course there were also children's programs). LOL.

3 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

Some times the truth can be embarassing. It sounds fun though! Have a great party!

wilkinson family said...

lol that was too funny.
love you

Kira =] said...

The party was a blast! we need to do that again!!!

and BYU is a definite plus, if you watch it. =]