Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yes, Yes. I apologize for not updating our blog and of course for not posting those fabulous pictures. Halloween is this week and I'm still not sure what the children will dress up as. I want to be Ms. Understood but then, I think I already am. ;)
Since, the begining of October, I have been working 11-12 shifts every 2 weeks at the hospital and then helping out at a little boutique from 10A-2p. I work all different shifts at the hospital and in 4 different capacities. All of this for my dear sweet husband. I am working on being a little less selfish and self-centered. I'm not sure how much process I'm actually making though. I moved the bed out of the corner of our room (the way I wanted it) , so that Jeremy could have a night stand on his side of the bed (the way he wanted it). It had unfortunately been my way for more than a year. So- on to why I am working sooooo much.
I decided that for Christmas that I would surprise Jeremy with a trip to see his favorite Music group in concert. Here started the snags..... to be continued. Nae

4 comments:

Freth Stifter said...

SHOCK! Surprise even ... great to see you blogged.

I "burned" 2 CD's yesterday ... no they didn't get all black and wrinkled ... just music.

Halloween costume fotos????

Luv ya!

wilkinson family said...

wow, you blogged. thanks so much. can we see halloween photos?
what music group for jeremy?

wilkinson family said...

i love the halloween pics, they're great!

Myhouse4nine said...

you're so gorgeous!